FLORENCE IRON GOLD PALM TREE
SHIPPING & RETURNS POLICY
Shipping & Deliveries
Free shipping is available for all purchases (non-bulky goods) over $100.00 Australian dollars to all metropolitan areas within Australia. Please note that bulky goods include any singular item over 25kg or 1cbm in carton size. For all bulky good purchases, we will provide a quote for freight cost from a courier to your email and will require your acceptance prior to processing these orders.
We will endeavour to ship out online purchased products within a reasonable time frame. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for any freight delays after the goods has been collected by the designated courier. Any delays beyond our direct control, including delays caused by the courier company does not entitle cancellation of the order.
If your purchase has not arrived in a reasonable amount of time or within the time frame stipulated on your purchase (if applicable), please contact us by phone or email with your order number so we can make enquiries on the cause of the delay.
All purchases will be shipped out on business days only. Please note that our couriers do not pick up goods on Saturdays, Sundays or any Public Holidays.
We only accept orders within Australia, and will only deliver to Australian addresses. Please note that we do not deliver to PO Boxes as we will require signature upon delivery.
It is the customer’s responsibility to provide the correct address for delivery. We will ship out the goods to the address given to us by the customer. Refunds will not be given if any goods are sent to the wrong address as a result of the customer’s mistake. If delivery attempts are unsuccessful as a result of wrong delivery information or lack of delivery recipients, any additional fees related to making new delivery arrangements will be borne by the customer.
We do not give refunds if you simply change your mind or made a wrong selection. Exchanges and refunds can be given where goods are faulty. Customers returning faulty goods for exchange or refund must be able to present their original receipt, and if applicable, a proof of installation by a qualified electrician (invoice/safety certificate supplied by the electrician).
Please note that we do not accept returns for any products that has been installed or partially installed. Do not attempt to install any products which is faulty or damaged. Please inspect your product within 3 days of receiving your product, or within 3 days of pick up date. If you have received a damaged product, please take a photo of the damaged product and contact us immediately by phone or email to arrange a replacement product. If a part such as a glass cover or crystal rod is broken, we will ship out the replacement part to you. We will assume any damage to damaged products showing evidence of installation to have occurred during installation.
We will not accept any returned products without their original packaging intact and goods returned are required to be in its original condition before we can process a refund.
We will not be responsible for any cartage expenses and/or freight costs for returns and replacements of products. It is the responsibility of the customer to make sure that the shipping method is adequate for return postage. Returned items that arrive damaged will not be refunded.
LIGHT FITTING & ELECTRICAL PRODUCTS
- All light fittings will be warranted for a period of twelve (12) months.
- This warranty only covers manufacturer defects in material and workmanship. Damage or faults as a result of any other cause is not covered. The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, improper application or use, dirt and grit, physical damage, accidental damage, chemical damage, water damage, modifications, improper installation and/or poor maintenance.
- All electrical and electronic components must be installed by a qualified licensed electrician. Failure to do so will void this warranty. Proof of installation by a licensed electrician must be presented to make any claims under this warranty.
- Warranty is only extended to the original purchaser. Proof of purchase (original receipt) must be presented when making a warranty claim.
- Hollywood Lighting & Decor/ Hollywood Interiors reserves the right to offer any one of the following as remedies for any warranty issues:
- Repair to faults
- Replacement of product with an identical or similar product
- Refund of purchase
- All cartage and freight expenses will be borne by the customer.
- Hollywood Lighting & Decor will not accept any liability for any injury, loss or damage resulting from improper installation, use or application of our products. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure all light fittings are installed to a safe and reliable standard by their electrician.
This warranty applies only to furniture used under normal household use and conditions. It does not include normal wear and usage. This warranty is non-transferable.
Normal wear and usage
- Following delivery you may notice slight compression on the padding of your lounge. Straight after delivery and on a regular basis thereafter it is necessary to ensure the padding and cushions return to its initial appearance.
- Softening of padding and cushions will occur over time. This will cause light creasing, wrinkling and slight stretching of the leather which is considered to be normal wear, enhancing the look and feel of leather.
- Softening of seat cushions over time is completely normal and is not considered a defect in any way. Sitting on one particular seat most of the time will cause that seat to soften more than the others. For an even wear alternate your choice of seat regularly.
Limited 5 or 10 Years Warranty (Lounge suite)
Your product is covered under normal use and starting from the date of purchase:
- Top grain leather lounges - 10 years for the internal frame construction; 100% genuine leather lounges – five (5) years for the internal frame construction; combination leather and fabric lounges.
- For a period of two (2) years for the cushioning, stitching, manual and/or electric mechanisms, the suspension system (webbing), exposed wood trim and fabric coverings. After 12 months from date of purchase, this warranty covers only parts and materials necessary for repair and does not cover labour.
- For a period of two (2) years the leather against tearing and splitting.
- The recliner cable and handle is warranted for twelve (12) months, a fee will be charged after the warranty period for repairs or replacement cables and handles.
Exclusions and Exceptions
This warranty does not cover any incidental or consequential damage, including loss of time, usage or money. In no event shall the responsibility of Hollywood Interiors / Hollywood Lighting & Decor exceed the purchase price of the product or its replacement.
If identical materials are not available at the time of repair, Hollywood Interiors / Hollywood Lighting & Decor reserves the right to substitute materials of equal quality and value.
This warranty specifically excludes claims for:
- Wrinkling or natural makings to the skin, variations in grain, or colour resulting from the natural creases of the leather. These are proof that only genuine leather has been used;
- cracking or peeling of the leather;
- damage caused by burns, cuts, animals, or other forms of abuse;
- damage due to improper cleaning abuse and negligence (refer to product care booklet for details);
- commercial, contract, rental trade, institutional or other non-residential use;
- damage resulting from exposure of the leather to direct sunlight, extreme heat, bright lights or similar conditions and, any resulting discoloration;
- damage by corrosive materials, such as acids or solvents, or dyes, inks, paints, human or animal bodily fluids;
- damage incurred during the handling and transportation of the product;
- floor samples sales or sales made of “as is” basis;
- furniture previously repaired other than Hollywood Interiors / Hollywood Lighting & Decor will void the warranty;
- this warranty does not cover packaging or transportation costs to and from the manufacturer, retailer or other repair point as determined by Hollywood Interiors / Hollywood Lighting & Decor.
All other furniture (e.g. Wall units, dining suites etc.) unless specified are warranted for 12 months.
- Dimensions: W:610mm x D:610mm x H:1220mm
- Material: Metal
- Colour: Antique brushed gold
- Partial assembly required